D.W. Snokea, Gangqing Liua, S.M. Girvinb: The basis of the Second Law of thermodynamics in quantum field theory. Annals of Physics Volume 327, Issue 7, (July 2012), pp. 18251851. [DOI! 21/06/2012]
F. Gómez: Selfadjoint time operators and invariant subspaces. arXiv: math-ph/0607041v2. A.K. Pati, B. Pradhan, P. Agrawal: Entangled brachistochrone: minimum time to reach the target entangled state. Quantum Inf Process 11 (2012):841851. DOI: 10.1007/s11128-011-0309-z
- A. Kossakowski: On quantum statistical mechanics of non-Hamiltonian systems. Reports on Mathematical Physics Volume 3, Issue 4, December 1972, Pages 247-274
- P. A. Markowich, C. A. Ringhofer: An Analysis of the Quantum Liouville Equation. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Volume 69 Issue 3, Pages 121 - 127
- Paul Busch, Marian Grabowski and Pekka J. Lahti: Time observables in quantum theory. Physics Letters A Volume 191, Issues 5-6, 22 August 1994, Pages 357-361
- ,Logicoalgebraic approach to symplectic mechanics, Lettere Al Nuovo Cimento (1971 1985), Volume 41, Number 17 / December, 1984: Pages: 559-560
- E. B.Davies: Pseudo-spectra, the harmonic oscillator and complex resonances. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A455 (1999): 585599.
- K. Kraus: General state changes in quantum theory. Annals of Physics Volume 64, Issue 2, June 1971, Pages 311-335
- Ilya Prigogine. Dissipative processes in quantum theory. Physics Reports Volume 219, Issues 3-6, October 1992, Pages 93-108
- M. S. Marinov: A quantum theory with possible leakage of information. Nuclear Physics B Volume 253, 1985, Pages 609-620
- Andrzej Kossakowski, Rolando Rebolledo, On non-Markovian Time Evolution. Open Quantum Systems Volume 14, Issue 3 (2007): pp. 265-274. DOI: 10.1007/s11080-007-9051-5
- Ilya Prigogine, Tomio Y. Petrosky, Intrinsic irreversibility in quantum theory. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications Volume 147, Issues 1-2, 2 November 1987, Pages 33-47
- Donald J. Kouri, David K. Hoffman, Time-dependent integral equation approach to quantum dynamics of systems with time-dependent potentials Chemical Physics Letters Volume 186, Issue 1, 1 November 1991, Pages 91-99
FUNDAMENTOS DA FÍSICA
George F.R. Ellis: On the limits of quantum theory: Contextuality and the quantumclassical cut. Annals of Physics Volume 327, Issue 7 (July 2012) pp. 18901932. [DOI! 21/06/2012]
Jingyi Chao, Thomas Schäfer: Conformal symmetry and non-relativistic second-order fluid dynamics. Annals of Physics Volume 327, Issue 7 (July 2012 pp.18521867. [DOI: 21/06/2012]
Fundamentos da Mecânica Quântica
John C. Baez: Division Algebras and Quantum Theory. Foundations of Physics Volume 42, Number 7 (2012): pp. 819-855. DOI: 10.1007/s10701-011-9566-z [Link! 28/06/2012] Abstract: "Quantum theory may be formulated using Hilbert spaces over any of the three associative normed division algebras: the real numbers, the complex numbers and the quaternions. Indeed, these three choices appear naturally in a number of axiomatic approaches. However, there are internal problems with real or quaternionic quantum theory. Here we argue that these problems can be resolved if we treat real, complex and quaternionic quantum theory as part of a unified structure. Dyson called this structure the ‘three-fold way’. It is perhaps easiest to see it in the study of irreducible unitary representations of groups on complex Hilbert spaces. These representations come in three kinds: those that are not isomorphic to their own dual (the truly ‘complex’ representations), those that are self-dual thanks to a symmetric bilinear pairing (which are ‘real’, in that they are the complexifications of representations on real Hilbert spaces), and those that are self-dual thanks to an antisymmetric bilinear pairing (which are ‘quaternionic’, in that they are the underlying complex representations of representations on quaternionic Hilbert spaces). This three-fold classification sheds light on the physics of time reversal symmetry, and it already plays an important role in particle physics. More generally, Hilbert spaces of any one of the three kinds—real, complex and quaternionic—can be seen as Hilbert spaces of the other kinds, equipped with extra structure."
Teoria da Mensuração
S. Albeverio, V. N. Kolokol'tsov, and O. G. Smolyanov: Continuous Quantum Measurement: Local and Global Approaches. Rev. Math. Phys. 9 (8) (1997): 907. DOI: 10.1142/S0129055X97000312.
Chris Heunen: Complementarity in Categorical Quantum Mechanics. Foundations of Physics Volume 42, Number 7 (2012), 856-873. DOI: 10.1007/s10701-011-9585-9 [Link! 28/06/2012] Abstract: "We relate notions of complementarity in three layers of quantum mechanics: (i) von Neumann algebras, (ii) Hilbert spaces, and (iii) orthomodular lattices. Taking a more general categorical perspective of which the above are instances, we consider dagger monoidal kernel categories for (ii), so that (i) become (sub)endohomsets and (iii) become subobject lattices. By developing a ‘point-free’ definition of copyability we link (i) commutative von Neumann subalgebras, (ii) classical structures, and (iii) Boolean subalgebras."
>>>>> Mecânica Quântica Modal
Benjamin Schumacher and Michael D. Westmoreland: Modal Quantum Theory. Foundations of Physics Volume 42, Number 7 (2012): pp. 918-925. DOI: 10.1007/s10701-012-9650-z [Link! 28/06/2012] Abstract: "We present a discrete model theory similar in structure to ordinary quantum mechanics, but based on a finite field instead of complex amplitudes. The interpretation of this theory involves only the “modal” concepts of possibility and necessity rather than quantitative probability measures. Despite its simplicity, our model theory includes entangled states and has versions of both Bell’s theorem and the no cloning theorem."
Jingxin Cui, Tao Zhou, Gui Lu Long: Density matrix formalism of duality quantum computer and the solution of zero-wave-function paradox. Quantum Information Processing 11(2) (2012), 317-323, DOI: 10.1007/s11128-011-0243-0. [Link! 11/06/2012]
Scott Aaronson: The limits of quantum computation. Scientific American, March 2008. [Link! 31/05/2012]
---------- INFORMATION THEORY
- An Introduction to Information Theory (Paperback), by John R. Pierce (Author)
- Elements of Information Theory 2nd Edition (Wiley Series in Telecommunications and Signal Processing) (Hardcover), by Thomas M. Cover (Author), Joy A. Thomas, Joy A. Thomas (Author),
- INFORMATION THEORY APPLIED TO SPACE-TIME PHYSICS, by Henning F Harmuth, World Scientific
- Referências de uma disciplina de Teria da Informação para um curso de Computação:
# Richard Blahut, "Principles and Pratice of Information Theory", Addison-Wesley, 1991 # A. Bruce Carlson, "Communication Systems", McGraw-Hill, 1986 # Thomas M. Cover and Joy A. Thomas, "Elements of Information Theory", John Wiley, 1991 # M. de Abreu Faro, "A peregrinação de um sinal", Gradiva, 1995 # Ajay Dholakaia, "Introduction to convolutional Codes with Applications", Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1994 # Edward A. Lee, "Digital Communications", Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1994
G. Cassinelli, E. de Vito, P. Lahti, A. Levrero: The Theory of Symmetry Actions in Quantum Mechanics. Springer, 2003.
G. Cassinelli, E. De Vito, P.J. Lahti and A. Levrero: Symmetry groups in quantum mechanics and the theorem of Wigner on the symmetry transformations. Rev. Math. Phys. 9 (8) (1997): 921-941. DOI: 10.1142/S0129055X97000324. [Link! 25/07/2012]
Gianni Cassinelli, Ernesto de Vito, Pekka Lahti, Alberto Levrero: Symmetries of the Quantum State Space and Group Representations. Reviews in Mathematical Physics 10 (7) (1998): 893-924. DOI: 10.1142/S0129055X9800029X.
S. Boonpan, B. Panacharoensawad, S. Boonchu: The loss of quantum coherence induced by a Gaussian random potential. Physics Letters A, Volume 376, Issue 19, 9 April 2012: 1589-1592. [DOI]
R. Alicki, K. Lendi (Eds.): Quantum Dynamical Semigroups and Applications. Berlin-Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2007.
P. Garbaczewski, R. Olkiewicz (Eds.): Dynamics of Dissipation. Berlin-Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2002.
U. Weiss, Quantum dissipative systems (2nd edition), World Scientific, 1990.
C. Enz, Hamiltonian description and quantization of dissipative systems, Found. Phys. 24, no.9 (September, 1994): 1281-1292.
H.-T. Elze, G. Gambarotta, F. Vallone: General linear dynamics quantum, classical or hybrid. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 306 (2011) 012010 (17 pages). Doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/306/1/012010.
Tópicos em Mecânica Quântica
C.B. Chiu, E.C.G. Sudarshan, B. Misra, Phys. Rev. D 16 (1977) 520. E.C.G. Sudarshan, B. Misra, J. Math. Phys. 18 (1977) 756.
Efeito Kauffin (decaimento polinomial em tempos longos)
L.A. Khalfin, Soviet Phys. JETP 6 (1958) 1053.
Mecânica Quântica RHS
Arno Bohm, Heinz-Dietrich Doebner, Piotr Kielanowski: Irreversibility and Causality: Semigroups and Rigged Hilbert Spaces (Lecture Notes in Physics, vol.504).
I. Antoniou, L. Dmitrieva, Yu. Kuperin, Yu. Melniko, Resonances and the extension of dynamics to rigged Hilbert space, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, Volume 34, Issues 5-6, September 1997, Pages 399-425 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0898-1221(97)00148-X
I. Antoniou, Yu. Melnikov, E. Yarevsky, The connection between the rigged Hilbert space and the complex scaling approaches for resonances. The Friedrichs model, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Volume 12, Issues 14-15, 12 November 2001, Pages 2683-2688 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0960-0779(01)00082-0
I.E. Antoniou, M. Gadella, E. Karpova, I. Prigogine, G. Pronko, Gamov algebras, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Volume 12, Issues 14-15, 12 November 2001, Pages 2757-2775 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0960-0779(01)00089-3
- K. Goodrich and K. Gustafson, B. Misra, On converse to Koopman's Lemma, Physica A: Statistical and Theoretical Physics, Volume 102, Issue 2, July 1980, Pages 379-388.
- D. S. Onley and A. Kumar, Time dependence in quantum mechanics study of a simple decaying system, Am. J. Phys. 60, 432439 (1992).
- P. Garbaczewski, R. Olkiewicz (Eds.), Dynamics of Dissipation, Lecture Notes in Physics, vol. 597, Springer, Berlin, 2003.
RESSONÂNCIAS em MQ
- E. Brandas, N. Elander (Eds.), Resonances, Lecture Notes in Physics, vol. 325, Springer, Berlin, 1989.
- Pólos do operador resolvente caracterizam os estados ressonantes: S. Albeverio, L.S. Ferreira, L. Streit (Eds.), ResonancesModels and Phenomena, Lecture Notes in Physics, vol. 211, Springer, Berlin, 1984, p. 1984.
- Barry Simon, Resonances and complex scaling: A rigorous overview, International Journal of Quantum Chemistry 14(4) (1978): 529-542 DOI: 10.1002/qua.560140415 US: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/qua.560140415 ABSTRAC: We review certain aspects of the theory of resonances and give a comprehensive review of the rigorous aspects of complex scaling.
MECÂNICA QUÂNTICA RHS
Review da formulação rhs:
- J.-P. Antoine, Quantum Mechanics Beyond Hilbert Space, in A. Bo¨hm, H.-D. Doebner, P. Kielanowski, Irreversibility and Causality, Semigroups and Rigged Hilbert Spaces, edited by A. Bo¨hm, H.-D. Doebner, and P. Kielanowski, Lecture Notes in Physics 504 ~Springer, Berlin, 1998!, pp. 333.
Review de ressoâncias na formulação rhs:
- A. B¨ohm, S. Maxson, M. Loewe, and M. Gadella, Physica A 236, 485 ~1997!.
MECÂNICA QUÂNTICA: MODELOS
- K. Kowalski, K. Podlaski, and J. Rembielinski, Quantum mechanics of a free particle on a plane with an extracted point, Phys. Rev. A 66, 032118 (2002) [9 pages] http://prola.aps.org/abstract/PRA/v66/i3/e032118
- ESTADOS de GAMOW: G. Gamow, Z. Phys.51, 204 (1928)
- REVIEW: O. Civitarese, M. Gadella, Physical and mathematical aspects ofGamow states, Physics Reports 396 (2004) 41113.
- L. Fonda, G.C. Ghirardi, A. Rimini, Rep. Prog. Phys. 41 (1978) 587.
Mecânica Quântica no Espaço de Fase
C.K. Zachos, D.B. Fairlie, T.L. Curtright, Quantum Mechanics in Phase Space: an overview with selectec papers, World Scientific, 2005.
Carl M. Bendera, Philip D. Mannheimb: PT symmetry and necessary and sufficient conditions for the reality of energy eigenvalues. Physics Letters A, Volume 374, Issues 1516 (5 April 2010): 16161620. Doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.physleta.2010.02.032 [Link! 19/06/2012]
Teorias do espaço-tempo Princípio de Mack Julian Barbour: The Definition of Mack's Principle. arXiv: 1007.3368
Takuya Yamano: H-theorems based upon a generalized, power law-like divergence. Physics Letters A, Volume 374, Issues 31–32 (12 July 2010): 3116–3118. Doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.physleta.2010.05.069. [Link! 19/06/2012]
Takahiro Sagawa: Thermodynamics of Information Processing in Small Systems. Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 127 No. 1 (2012) pp. 1-56. [Link!]
FÍSICA DO TEMPO-ESPAÇO
Time directionPágina de H.D. Zeh, relacionada a seu livro The Physical Basis of the Direction of Time
H. Reichenbach: The Direction of Time. University of California Press. Los Angeles, 1971
P.C.W. Davies: The Physics of Time Asymmetry. Surrey University Press. London, 1974.
R. Penrose: The Emperors New Mind. Oxford University Press. London, 1989.
H. Price: Times Arrow and Archimedes Point. Oxford University Press. New York, 1996.
H.D.Zeh: The Physical Basis of the Direction of Time. Springer Heidelberg. 2007
J. J. Halliwell, et al., eds.: Physical Origins of Time Asymmetry. Cambridge University, 1994.
Arno Bohm, Heinz-Dietrich Doebner, Piotr Kielanowski: Irreversibility and Causality: Semigroups and Rigged Hilbert Spaces (Lecture Notes in Physics, vol.504).
Jos Uffink: Bluff your way in the second law of thermodynamics. Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics, Vol. 32: pp. 305-394.
E. Minguzzi: On the existence of time in non-singular spacetimes. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 174 (2009): 012068. Doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/174/1/012068. Mais: arXiv:0806.0153, arXiv:0809.1214, arXiv:0901.0904, arXiv:0807.0103
G.E. Crooks, Quantum Operation Time Reversal. Phys. Rev. A 77 (2008) 034101.
M.A. Castagnino, A.R Ordóñez, A general mathematical structure for the time-reversal operator, arXiv:quant-ph/0103132.
F. Ticozzi, M. Pavon, On time-reversal and space-time harmonic processes for Markovian quantum channels, Quantum Inf. Process 9 (2010) 551-574.
B.L. Holian, W.G. Hoover, H.A. Posch: Resolution of Loschmidt's Paradox: The Origin of Irreversible Behavior in Reversible Atomic Dynamics. Phys. Rev. Lett. Vol.59, No.1 (6 July 1987): 10-13. [Link! 29/06/2012]
L. Maccone: Quantum Solution to the Arrow-of-Time Dilemma. Phys. Rev. Lett. Vol.103 (21 August 2009): p.080401 (4 pages). DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.103.080401. Link!
Science 2.0: Fibonacci Chaos and Time's Arrow. Link!
M.Silberstein, W. M. Stuckey, T. McDevitt: Being, Becoming and the Undivided Universe: A Dialogue Between Relational Blockworld and the Implicate Order Concerning the Unification of Relativity and Quantum Theory. Foundations of Physics 2012 (online first). DOI: 10.1007/s10701-012-9653-9 [Link!]
A. Connes, C. Rovelli: Von Neumann algebra automorphisms and time-thermodynamics relation in general covariant quantum theories. Link!
Lorenzo Maccone: Quantum Solution to the Arrow-of-Time Dilemma. Phys. Rev. Lett. 103 (2009): 080401 [4 pages]. DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.103.080401 [Link!]
Oleg Kupervasser, Hrvoje Nikoliæ and Vinko Zlatiæ: The Universal Arrow of Time. Foundations of Physics 2012. DOI: 10.1007/s10701-012-9662-8 [Link!] Abstract: "Statistical physics cannot explain why a thermodynamic arrow of time exists, unless one postulates very special and unnatural initial conditions. Yet, we argue that statistical physics can explain why the thermodynamic arrow of time is universal, i.e., why the arrow points in the same direction everywhere. Namely, if two subsystems have opposite arrow-directions at a particular time, the interaction between them makes the configuration statistically unstable and causes a decay towards a system with a universal direction of the arrow of time. We present general qualitative arguments for that claim and support them by a detailed analysis of a toy model based on the bakers map."
A.R. Bohm, M. Gadella, P. Kielanowski: Time Asymmetric Quantum Mechanics. SIGMA 7 (2011) 086 (13 pages). Doi: 10.3842/SIGMA.2011.086.
Present status of cosmology: Peebles, arXiv: 09105142
José Ademir Sales de Lima: arXiv: 09115727
Erik P. Verlinde: On the Origin of Gravity and the Laws of Newton. JHEP 1104 (2011: 029. arXiv: 1001.0785v1 [hep-th]
TEORIA DAS CORDAS
Lee Smolin: A Perspective on the Landscape Problem. Foundations of Physics 2012 (online first). DOI: 10.1007/s10701-012-9652-x [Link! 28/06/2012]
FÍSICA COMPUTACIONAL (métodos numéricos) V. García-Morales: Universal map for cellular automata. Physics Letters A 376(4041) (20 August 2012): 26452657. URL!
Método de Monte-Carlo
Fumitaka Matsubara, Taketoshi Itoya: Hybrid Monte-Carlo Spin-Dynamics Simulation of Short-Range ±J Heisenberg Models with and without Anisotropy. Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 90 No. 3 (1993) pp. 471-498. [Link!]
Seiji Miyashita, Hidetoshi Nishimori, Akira Kuroda, Masuo Suzuki: Monte Carlo Simulation and Static and Dynamic Critical Behavior of the Plane Rotator Model. Prog. Theor. Phys. Vol. 60 No. 6 (1978) pp. 1669-1685. [Link!]